By using storklabs services, you agree to the following terms:
1. You understand that the software is provided "as is", and that any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall storklabs or any related persons be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
2. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to waive your right to legal action against storklabs or any related persons.
4. You understand that your usage of storklabs services is dictated entirely by storklabs, and storklabs shall have the ability to modify or terminate your account at any time, without regard to any information, goods, services, or statuses earned or purchased on the aforementioned account.
5. In the event that you make a purchase with storklabs, storklabs shall make a good faith effort to provide any and all goods, services, or statuses advertised as resulting from said purchase. However, in the event that storklabs does not provide these goods, services, or statuses, you agree to waive any claim to the aforementioned items.
6. You understand that this policy is subject to change at any time, at the sole discretion of storklabs.